- Check on your target: It’s midway through the school year so time to check how you are doing against your fundraising target – be it for the library / the music department / more iPads. Share this with your PTA.
- Market your events: Set the dates for the rest of the year’s events and send out save the dates. Start marketing this term’s events with gusto! Put up posters around the school and send event reminders via Classlist.
- Event planning: Get your PTA team together to figure out the final details for this term’s events and check if your event working groups are on track if you’ve managed to set these up.
- Buying: Order your school branded merchandise to sell at sports day/the summer fair – it’s never too early as the lead time is long.
- Boost your fundraising: Reshare the links for online fundraising schemes your PTA is signed up to. Get your match funding in place for the summer fair. Start raising money with Classlist. We are free to schools and funded by relevant local sponsors. Every time a Classlist school introduces a new sponsor to us, we share 50% of the revenue with you. PTAs have raised hundreds through the scheme so far. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to know more.
You might also be interested in our other blogs: